By Eric Rigard
Candidate for Assembly (District 9)
You know that things are changing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We must wash our hands with soap and warm water.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Wipe hard surfaces with Lysol or Clorox wipes.
- Socially distance ourselves to prohibit the spread of the virus.
- And if you show symptoms, go to the Doctor and get tested.
All of these are great suggestions, however there is more that we can do.
As a nation we should pray.
The New Covenant which we have from God, provides for Divine Health through Jesus. The Bible says, “He took our infinities and bore our sicknesses.”
Matt. 8:17 (KJV)
Pray that God protects your family; Covering them and keeping the from any hurt, harm or danger.
Pray for the Country. We will get through this.
Don’t Live in Fear!
Know that by taking precautions the risk of contracting the virus is still low.
For You and Your Family
Follow up with your elderly family members. Even though you should minimize contact with older, at risk people. Now may be the time to get Grandma and Grandpa set up on Facetime or Skype so that you can stay in communication. Love your Family!
Keep yourself hydrated – self explanatory.
For Your Community
- Consider others around you. Pick up an item for your home-bound neighbor.
- Stay healthy you can help others.
- Pray for your Community! Keep the people close to you covered and protected. God has Got Them!
In the Nation
Chuck Schumer is still politicizing the current situation but other Democrats and Republicans are working hard to come up with solutions.
The President’s Task Force, full of highly qualified people, is working tirelessly and updating the people daily. We Are Going To Beat This!
Even our Governor has been working hand-in-hand with the President’s Administration to fight back this pandemic.
It’s time to work together as a Nation, State, Municipality, District and Individuals , Together.
We will be better for it and can Bridge the Divide and Heal our Land!
BE SAFE, BE KIND, BE VIGILANT and BE BLESSED!